Accounting Services Brisbane South
CGA Accounting offers a full-service accountancy service to people in Brisbane and Australia-wide (via online accounting software and video conference calls with clients). Based in Springwood, we also have offices in North Lakes and Brisbane CBD, enabling us to service South-East Queensland. All of our team, from the bookkeeping staff to taxation specialists, to our business advisory team, is focused on your business’s success.
When you engage us as a trusted partner, we know that you are giving us a big responsibility, and we don’t take that lightly. We know that you would rely heavily on our expertise and advice, so our team will do everything possible to ensure that your personal and business goals are achieved.
During the consultation phase, our team will study your business to understand your challenges, financial position and goals. We know that business or personal financial situation is unique to every client, so we work with you to design a unique approach and practical financial plan. Obviously, some financial goals are reached quicker than others, but no matter the duration of your plan, it is the outcome we want you to achieve. That is why our team will support you during the planning phase and throughout implementation. In addition, with ongoing monitoring and amendments to the plan, we can ensure an optimal outcome if circumstances change.
Of course, not all of our clients need our team to create a holistic strategy or implementation plan. Some come to us for single services like tax returns, bookkeeping and payroll, business acquisitions, and more.
Ground Floor, 2 Murrajong Road, Springwood QLD 4127
How We Can Help You
Business Planning, Tax Strategies, and Future Obligations
CGA Accounting are experts in providing holistic planning for your business. It’s no secret – the key to reducing your tax is through a carefully considered plan for your personal and business needs. Planning and being proactive, avoid the “tax surprise” annually. Our team of experts can assess and understand your business and assist with managing your plan and obligations.
- NTax planning and minimisation
- NTake advantage of income deferral strategies, accelerated deductions, exclusions, concessions and exemptions
- NMinimisation of Fringe Benefits and Capital Gains Tax
- NPersonal and Business Asset Structuring, Superannuation strategies, Trust strategies
- NAccounting, Bookkeeping, BAS, taxation and SMSF
- NBusiness planning, including cash flow management
- NAsset protection and depreciation
- NRetirement planning, succession planning and transition
- NOrganising finances to support the growth
- NBusiness mergers and acquisitions
- NEffective operating structures, including Trusts & Joint Ventures
- NBusiness sales, due diligence and exiting
- NBusiness planning and growth strategies
- NRestructuring, voluntary administrations, liquidations and bankruptcies
Advice, Asset Protection, Succession Planning, and Business Acquisitions, Mergers and Disposal
CGA Accounting CGA Accounting understands that business owners put their blood, sweat, and often tears into their businesses. We know that our role as experienced accountants and trusted advisors is pivotal to your success.
When we apply our experience, understand your business well, and the results you need to achieve your goals, we can create a winning strategy and forward plan. This often enables you to achieve success faster than you could do on your own.
We are committed to being financial strategists who make a genuine difference through inspiration, collaboration and empowerment.
- NCollaboration and Teamwork
- NHonesty, Integrity and Transparency
- NCutting Edge, Modern Strategies
Our Brilliant Team
Business Services Partner
Business Services Accountant
Business Services Accountant