Asset Protection Advisory Services
Advice on Asset Protection
The most common issue CGA Accounting comes across with new clients is the lack of asset protection. Poor advice received during the initial phases of your business results in assets being at risk of litigation. Asset protection is a specialty of CGA Accounting, as we believe your assets should be safe and secure and not under threat.
CGA Accounting has assisted many businesses, small, medium and large enterprises to protect their assets. We believe it is our obligation to protect our clients through careful and considered structuring. The level of involvement with your business is what we pride ourselves on. We have found through our extensive experience that one size does not fit all, and we create a customised solution unique to your situation.
Why not get in touch today to see how we can help?
Our Team Are Experts in:
- NAccounting, BAS, taxation and SMSF
- NBusiness planning and growth strategies
- NEffective operating structures
- NFinancial and cashflow auditing
- NTax planning and minimisation
- NOrganising finances to support the growth
- NAsset protection and depreciation
- NRetirement planning and transition
- NBusiness sales, due diligence and exiting
- NMergers and acquisitions
- NRestructuring, voluntary administrations, liquidations and bankruptcies