North Lakes Accounting Services
CGA Accounting are a full-service accountancy firm based in North Lakes, with other offices in Springwood and Brisbane CBD. Everyone of our client focused team from accounting, to taxation, to business advisory, cares about your business success. When we become your trusted partner and collaborate with you, we know that we are taking on a big responsibility, and we don’t take that lightly. We know that you need to trust your Accountant and Business Advisor, so our team will stop at nothing to ensure that you achieve both your business and personal goals.
We will take the time to understand your situation and challenges, as we know that every situation is different and often needs a unique approach. During our consultation process, we will also understand your goals, enabling our team to provide a complete and holistic strategy.
Once we understand your goals and aspirations, our team can work with you to create a practical plan to elleviate the challenges and to achieve your desired results. Obviously, some plans are quicker to implement than others, so you can rest assured that our team will be there to support you during planning and throughout implementation. We can ensure the optimal outcome is achieved with ongoing monitoring during the journey and tweaking the plan as required.
Of course, not all of our clients need our help to create a holistic strategy, so our team is available for single services like bookkeeping, tax returns, business due diligence, and more.
5 Discovery Drive, North Lakes QLD 4509
How We Can Help You
Business Planning, Tax Strategies, and Future Obligations
CGA Accounting are experts in providing holistic planning for your business. It’s no secret – the key to reducing your tax is through a carefully considered plan for your personal and business needs. Planning and being proactive, avoid the “tax surprise” annually. Our team of experts can assess and understand your business and assist with managing your plan and obligations.
- NTax planning and minimisation
- NTake advantage of income deferral strategies, accelerated deductions, exclusions, concessions and exemptions
- NMinimisation of Fringe Benefits and Capital Gains Tax
- NPersonal and Business Asset Structuring, Superannuation strategies, Trust strategies
- NAccounting, Bookkeeping, BAS, taxation and SMSF
- NBusiness planning, including cash flow management
- NAsset protection and depreciation
- NRetirement planning, succession planning and transition
- NOrganising finances to support the growth
- NBusiness mergers and acquisitions
- NEffective operating structures, including Trusts & Joint Ventures
- NBusiness sales, due diligence and exiting
- NBusiness planning and growth strategies
- NRestructuring, voluntary administrations, liquidations and bankruptcies
Advice, Asset Protection, Succession Planning, and Business Acquisitions, Mergers and Disposal
CGA Accounting CGA Accounting understands that business owners put their blood, sweat, and often tears into their businesses. We know that our role as experienced accountants and trusted advisors is pivotal to your success.
When we apply our experience, understand your business well, and the results you need to achieve your goals, we can create a winning strategy and forward plan. This often enables you to achieve success faster than you could do on your own.
We are committed to being financial strategists who make a genuine difference through inspiration, collaboration and empowerment.
- NCollaboration and Teamwork
- NHonesty, Integrity and Transparency
- NCutting Edge, Modern Strategies
Our Brilliant Team
Business Services Partner
Business Services Accountant
Business Services Accountant