Small Business Advisory Services
Minimising Your Tax Liability
Our friendly team will be able to guide you through each aspect of your business to ensure you are gaining the most you can. With our assistance, you will be able to stress less about your business finances and implement more time into growing your business.
Book Your Free Consultation
Find out how you can achieve your financial goals, manage business risks, protect your assets or grow your business.
What will CGA Accounting do for you? With each service individually customised to client needs, CGA Accounting will assist with:
- NBasic Structure: We will consider the different business structures, both from taxation, accounting and asset protection purposes, from sole trader, partnership, trust, company and self-managed superannuation funds, including ownership and control.
- NAccount Keeping Requirements: We will consider and discuss the various account keeping requirements for your business, from computerised accounting systems and other tools to help manage your business.
- NEmploying People v Sub Contractors: The question of employing people or contractors is often necessary to consider, both in terms of flexibility and whether the “contractor” is truly a contractor or an ABN employee arrangement. Superannuation and various other taxation obligations will fall as a result of this decision.
- NActivity Statement Filing: Monthly, Quarterly, actual or estimated values need careful consideration and management, both in terms of due dates, cashflow and accounting records.
- NAnnual Compliance Filing: Assistance with the filing of annual obligations, with deferrals where possible to assist with cashflow and tax payment timing.