Brisbane Accounting Services
CGA Accounting is an Accountancy and Business Advisory business based in North Lakes, Springwood and Brisbane CBD. Everyone of our client focused team care about your business and the success that you have. Being your trusted partner and collaborating with you is not something that we take lightly. We know that you put a lot of trust in your Accountant and Business Advisor, so we will stop at nothing to help you achieve your personal and business goals.
We will take the time to understand your situation and challenges, as we know that every situation is different and often needs a unique approach. During our consultation process we will also get an understanding your goals which enable our team to provide a complete and holistic strategy.
Once we understand your goals and aspirations, our team can work with you to create a practical plan to elleviate the challenges and to achieve your desired results. Obviously some plans are quicker to implement than others, so you can rest assured that our team will be there to support you during planning and throughout implementation. With ongoing monitoring during the journey, tweaking the plan as required, we can ensure the optimal outcome is achieved.
Of course not all of our clients need our help to create a holistic strategy, so our team is available to you for single services like book keeping, tax returns, business due diligence and more.
Level 6, 239 George Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
(Service Office – meetings by appointment only)
How We Can Help You
Finance Strategies, Tax Planning, and Future Obligations
CGA Accounting are experts in providing holistic planning for your business. It’s no secret – the key to reducing your tax is through a carefully considered plan of your personal and business needs. Planning and being proactive, avoid the “tax surprise” annually. Our team of experts can assess and understand your business and assist with managing your plan and obligations.
- NTake advantage of income deferral strategies, accelerated deductions, exclusions, concessions and exemptions
- NTax planning and minimisation
- NAccounting, Bookkeeping, BAS, taxation and SMSF
- NMinimisation of Fringe Benefits and Capital Gains Tax
- NPersonal and Business Asset Structuring, Superannuation strategies, Trust strategies
- NOrganising finances to support the growth
- NAsset protection and depreciation
- NRetirement planning, succession planning and transition
- NBusiness planning, including cash flow management
- NEffective operating structures, including Trusts & Joint Ventures
- NBusiness sales, due diligence and exiting
- NBusiness mergers and acquisitions
- NBusiness planning and growth strategies
- NRestructuring, voluntary administrations, liquidations and bankruptcies
Advice, Succession Planning, Asset Protection, and Business Acquisitions, Mergers and Disposal
CGA Accounting CGA Accounting understands that business owners put their blood, sweat, and often tears into their businesses. We know that our role as experienced accountants and trusted advisors is pivotal to your success.
When we apply our experience, understand your business well, and the results you need to achieve your goals, we can create a winning strategy and forward plan. This often enables you to achieve success faster than you could do on your own.
We are committed to being financial strategists who make a genuine difference through inspiration, collaboration and empowerment.
- NCollaboration and Teamwork
- NHonesty, Integrity and Transparency
- NCutting Edge, Modern Strategies
Our Brilliant Team
Business Services Partner
Business Services Accountant
Business Services Accountant